Scuba diving gives the flexibility and ability to explore the ocean a revolutionary way. Since that date, many improvements in technology have made scuba diving equipment easier to use, more secure and affordable, allowing more and more people can participate in this charming adventure game. Association of professional diving coach (PADI), said there were about 1 million annually learners and certification scuba diving recreation. You can take advantage of the weekend to explore the offshore wrecks and coral reefs or join the diving trip to the magical region, can meet creatures such as sharks, dolphins, and whales.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the underwater world, consider scuba gear and discover how our body responds to the environment underwater. You will also need to know how to do to be able to participate in this sport
Underwater environment unfriendly man challenges related to respiration, temperature control, visibility and buoyancy. The basics of scuba equipment that we need to dive will help us deal with the underwater environment. In total, we will need to take 27 to 34 kg of equipment with you when you down and out of the water.
How to play scuba diving safety:
- When you see a diver with oxygen tanks on their backs, shut your mouth breathing, diving under the sea for hours, it is scuba. Scuba diving with ammunition meaning (understood as aids to breathing underwater). There is one thing most people or confusion, that’s Scuba divers containing compressed air (the air we breathe every day on land), but absolutely do not contain pure oxygen. Air is compressed at high pressure into the bottle, allowing the divers down to a maximum depth is 60m. Each Scuba is compressed up to 200 bars (equivalent to 2000 liters of air).
- As you know that Scuba diving include so many equipment, and the mentioned one is just the basic one. Although that equipment might somehow lower your interesting to scuba diving, but it is about your safety, complete coverage and remain breathable for you to enjoy underwater life scenario, it totally worth all of the effort you give in. If you want the easier type of diving, you can consider free five which is included gently equipped, no bulky gas, and breathing tube, you can free to swim in the water, but the point is, you will never can diving deep into the water to discover the ocean.
- Understandings how to proper use the equipment and the skills of diving is definitely important, you will risk your own life if you are unprepared. Therefore, be remember that before you are going to diving, a proper diving course is a must-do progress. Accord to the experts, even they are full of experience, yet they do not suggest people go for diving alone. Diving is the kind of sport generally hidden risks, so bring along the safety rules is always the priority advantage for yourself. When you are diving with your partner, it is great because both of the parties can support each other if something goes wrong in the case.
- The water world is the variety of conditions that you would never know. With the device, you are wearing on and the training course you have provided, it is a good started for your interesting hobby. But it would never be enough if you are diving alone. The beginners or even experts, sometimes they can not know whether is their limited, if you exceed the capabilities of the device or your training course, you can put yourself in stressful positions and possibility in danger. Recreational diving is a fun activity. Make sure you are safe, relaxing, and your experience was enough for you to be ready to deal with what might happen in the environment that you are diving. So, never diving alone.
- Diving bring to your with so many benefits as your whole body exercise, it is a combination of aerobics and fitness in a hypoxic environment in where people can be. Diving impact on both of the activity of cardiovascular and muscular systems when we move inside the water with the natural pressure on the human bodies. A normal person only uses about a quarter of the oxygen which is absorbed into the lungs. But when divers were through a training course and learn to absorb oxygen when breathing showed a significant increase in the amount of gas to be absorbed through the respiratory system.
Although there are no specific requirements to warm people away from diving, but you must have “standard” healthy to go on this exercise, even if you don’t, you can train yourself for your interesting subject. For example, some members also jogging for physical exercise that is always ready to help you dive. This also helps us always look beautiful when wearing the diving body tight.
Always keep in track with diving information or education to improve up to date technique or skills. There will be a lot of things for you to continue your scuba diving skill.